Korganizer with an "imap ressource" calendar

Volker Glatz softwareleute at freenet.de
Thu Nov 8 04:28:26 PST 2007

I use Korganizer with an "imap ressource" calendar.
It worked fine with 3.5.7, but the latest upgrade to 3.5.8 broke it.

The calendar and kontacts are blank (no date, nothing), and trying to add
an event raises an error :

No writable resource was found, saving will not be possible. Reconfigure KMail
first.

I have the same problem with archlinux and I also found a problem report about
this at Debian.

So, I don't know if this is the right place for reporting.

Greetings,
Volker