p5-Mail-SpamAssassin 3.2.0 - one month now

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Thu May 31 11:58:07 UTC 2007

Olivier Mueller wrote:

> It has been nearly one month now since SA 3.2.0 has been released, and
> the port tree is unfrozen since one or two weeks too: what about
> updating the port, or why isn't this happening?  Do you need more "beta
> testers"?  I know I can get the files/patches directly from the PR page
> (updated last week), but getting them via a cvsup would be nicer :-)

Well, if you put it this way, I'm still waiting for samba 3.0.25a.
For now the choice is:
_ stick with 3.0.24 which has security problems;
_ upgrade to 3.0.25 in ports which is badly broken;
_ install 3.0.25a by hand.

I see the number of commits is quite high these days.
I guess the port team is already working hard...

  bye
	av.