freebsd mx's in sorbs, IP removed

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Wed May 30 14:27:20 UTC 2007

Thats a great idea, I will write up a script to check to see if the
FreeBSD mail servers are blacklisted using rbllookup.  If anything is
found I will get it to report back and hopefully I will be able to do
something about it... (unless anybody else wants to help :D).  How often
do you think we should check? is daily good enough?

Cheers

CB