freebsd mx's in sorbs

Lupe Christoph lupe at lupe-christoph.de
Tue May 29 09:23:16 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, 2007-05-29 at 09:59:56 +0100, Craig Butler wrote:

> FreeBSD's mx has somehow got onto SORBS black list and my server is
> actively bouncing all the mailing list mails.

> http://www.us.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?69.147.83.53

> I will also raise a pr....

> Please could you forward this email to the people responsible for the
> mail servers

Mailinglist servers are added to RBLs all the time. It is not the fault
of the people who run them, it's the fault of the people who run the
RBLs. Only use RBLs that don't do this, *and* whitelist all mailinglist
servers you use on your machine.

Lupe Christoph
--
| You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear     |
| weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest   |