p5-Math-BigInt-1.81

Duane Hill d.hill at yournetplus.com
Fri May 25 17:05:21 UTC 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, bill at rakupottery.org.uk wrote:

> portupgrade -a fails on math/p5-Math-BigInt-1.81 unable to get distfile,
> any alternative locations

How recent is your ports tree? I had problems too and the version I have
is p5-Math-BigInt-1.83. I just grabbed the Math-BigInt-1.83.tar.gz from
another server here and copied it to /usr/ports/distfiles.

If you don't have a copy laying around, let me know. I still
have a copy of Math-BigInt-1.81 still in /usr/ports/distfiles and can
send it to you off list. Otherwise, you should be able to google and find
a download for it somewhere.