i thought i upgraded to freeBSD-STABLE 6.2

KAYVEN RIESE kayve at sfsu.edu
Tue May 22 17:41:37 UTC 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007, Rob MacGregor wrote:

> KAYVEN RIESE unleashed the infinite monkeys on 21/05/2007 23:10 producing:
>> so u get to be mean to me and here i sit with
>>
>> X connection to :0.0 broken
>>
>> something to do with fonts but now i can't even do startx
>
> Please don't top post.
>
> What's the output of: uname -a

i am a differnt puter right now but will it help to say that
i know uname -a says 6.2 ?

i will give the full output when i get home.. umm.. i had made
a decision to back up and wipe the entire system.  the thing is..
i am supposed to do that to try to run vista because unlike
with xp i have to give vista the MBR, i guess i have been procrastinating
on it, and finally i need to do it.

nonetheless, if u think u  can get x back up i would love to do
it as an excercise.  i really reall really really need to improve
my admin skills.