HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Sun May 20 04:30:14 UTC 2007

On May 19, 2007, at 9:30 PM, Garrett Cooper wrote:

> Garrett Cooper wrote:
>>
>> gtk20 is causing me fits, but that's just the symptom. The cause
>> is that the pkg database(s) are fubared

Let me add that on my system with WITHOUT_X11 also has a foobarred
pkg database.  It seems to improve a bit with each iteration of pkgdb
-F and manual installs for the occasional port (gettext for example).

> BSD.local.dist still isn't available yet btw via portsnap (cause of
> failure with gtk20). It is available however via c(v)sup.

The make error that I had with gettext told me that I could get a
copy of BSD.local.dist from /usr/src/etc/mtree

That seemed to work for me.

-j