I won't be available for some time (moving)

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Fri May 18 22:12:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that on May 24 I'm going to move to another house and
I won't be having an internet connection for a while, one week or more. Last
time, moving from one address to another took my cable provider a whopping 6
weeks. (The network speed, once working, is great though)

Now we're trying a different strategy. We've been told that new customers go
first, so this time we're going to try ending our subscription then get a new
one at the new address. Who knows, it may help.

Meanwhile, if someone should have a patch for one of my ports please send it
directly to miwi@ (or commit it yourself). If you want to contact me about
kbtv, just stuff it in my mailbox and be patient :)

Cheers,

Dan