FreeBSD Port: linux-gspca-kmod-1.0.12.1

Andriy Babiy ABabiy at shaw.ca
Wed May 16 04:50:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I wanted to try making the port, but faced a problem:

The requested URL /spca50x/Download/gspcav1-20070110.tar.gz was not found
on this server.
Apache/ProXad [Apr 14 2007 12:48:55] Server at mxhaard.free.fr

This is what I get when I try downloading the source.
Of course, I tried installing the driver through the port, but the
gspcav1-20070110.tar.gz file couldn't be found in either location,
including that mentioned above.

The "Download" link from the port gives
http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/multimedia/linux-gspca-kmod/linux-gspca-kmod.tar.gz?tarball=1
which is different file.

Am I doing anything wrong? Or should I build the port from the source?
Please, give me your advice. Thank you very much in advance.

Andriy