Time to abandon recursive pulling of dependencies?

Mon May 14 15:34:36 UTC 2007

Quoting Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen at math.missouri.edu> (from
Mon, 14 May 2007 09:39:13 -0500):

> Someone pointed out that what I was proposing in +DEPENDENCIES is

Probably me...

> already to be found in +CONTENTS.  So here is a proof of concept patch
> to /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk (proof of concept because no error
> checking, and things like that).

As you want to use the origin (it seems), grep for DEPORIGIN instead
of pkgdep, should be even more fast than what you already have.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
This was the most unkindest cut of all.