HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 11 08:05:43 UTC 2007

On 5/11/07, Edwin Groothuis <edwin at mavetju.org> wrote:

> > > http://people.freebsd.org/~sat/diffs/ports.xorg72.diff.bz2 is only 461 Kb
> > >
> > > In fact, that's what we've been promised - a diff :-)
> >
> > Dunno who promised this to you, but it was never the plan.

Sorry, I just remembered you talking about a patchset
in your initial upgrade plans announcement, but you
said there'd be a ports tarball. Was I the only one
expecting a cute little diff? :)

> And it's not clear what the diff is against.

Ports tree as of now, naturally. Even if vuxml changes
once again, it will apply cleanly to other parts.