php 5.2.2

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Thu May 10 08:52:16 UTC 2007

On 10/05/07, Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 10:48:30AM +1000, freebsd at auscert.org.au wrote:
> > The latest release of PHP is out (as at May 3) and I'm just wondering if
> > there's a schedule for updating the port - this release corrects some not
> > insignificant security vulnerabilities.
>
> We are in an unusual ports freeze to do the preliminary work to import
> the xorg7.2 release, so at the moment we are holding off on this.  We
> are, however, aware of the issue.
>
> mcl

As much as I (and I hope all of us) appreciate the effort to include
xorg7.2, this leaves many productive systems vulnerable. I have not
yet found an update on the progress of the xorg7.2 work but I'm
anxious to find out when we can expect the ports tree to be unfrozen.

Can anyone supply us with a timeline for php 5.2.2?

Kind regards,

Spil.