scs at b1tt3r.org
Tue May 8 10:11:44 PDT 2007
I've already submitted a pr with the update; before I read about the
maintainer timeout; should I just wait it out a while, and if nothing
happens, request one? Or do it right away?
+++ [LoN]Kamikaze [freebsd] [08/05/07 07:49 +0200]:
>Sam Stein wrote:
>> There is a new version out; the port has an old one, the new version works
>> fine; I've emailed the maintainer twice; no reply.. what should I do now?
>Submit a PR and request a maintainer timeout. This will take a long time, but it's the only way.
>freebsd-ports at freebsd.org mailing list
>To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-ports-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/attachments/20070508/63692612/attachment.pgp
More information about the freebsd-ports