qtstalker

Brad McIntosh bmc59382 at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 8 01:29:40 PDT 2007

I've only changed over to BSD recently and I'm attempting to get away from microsoft altogether.I downloaded PC BSD it's up and running and I'm pretty happy with it.
I needed to get hold of stock charting software which I discovered in your ports\finance\qtstalker, I installed the program, started it and attempted to download data from yahoo and I continually received error messages (bad Date). Perhaps, I could possibly be doing something wrong, but if not is there any way that you could have someone look into it and maybe repair the bug.
regards
Brad