make -D recent problem?

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Wed May 2 10:16:57 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 21:56:29 Kris Kennaway wrote:

> It is a knob used by the port framework to override the check for an
> existing installation of the package.  It is almost never a good idea
> to use it unless you know what you're doing, because it will corrupt

well, thank's

> > gnome-libtool: link: `/usr/X11R6/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.la' is not a valid
> > libtool
>
> I guess one of those libraries needs to be rebuilt.
>
> grep -r /usr/X11R6/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.la /usr/local/lib /usr/X11R6/lib
>
> should show you the files that need to be rebuilt.  pkg_which will
> help you to figure out which port they belong to.

it didn't help so much, even Garrett's suggestion not, the only way I could
solve this was linking them to /usr/local/lib where the files are on my
system

/usr/X11R6/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.la
/usr/X11R6/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.la
/usr/X11R6/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.la
/usr/X11R6/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.la
/usr/X11R6/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.la
/usr/X11R6/lib/libpango-1.0.la

I guess this is a port configuration problem because certainly others need
them too but did not have this problem, only

evolution-data-server and dia

--

João