fusefs-kmod-0.3.0_3 requires the Kernel source to be installed

Sam Cates sam at samcates.com
Thu Mar 29 21:50:59 UTC 2007

Nevermind, I found this "If there is *not* a /usr/src/sys directory on your
system, then the kernel source has not been installed. The easiest way to do
this is by running sysinstall as root, choosing Configure, then
Distributions, then src, then base and sys."
at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-building.html

Thanks anyway