ClamAV rc.subr problem on 4.9

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:46:56 UTC 2007

On 3/27/07, Matt Sealey <matt at genesi-usa.com> wrote:
> I just noticed that the ClamAV start/stop scripts on FreeBSD 4.9 include /etc/rc.subr
> which doesn't actually exist. The dependency on 4.9 lives in /usr/local/etc like
> everything else that isn't part of the base system.

The FreeBSD ports collection no longer supports FreeBSD 4.x as of
2007.01.08.00.00.33 due to 4.x has been EOL'd.  You'll need to down
grade your ports collection to RELEASE_4_EOL which was the last ports
collection verified to build on FreeBSD 4.x.

cd /usr/ports
cvs -q update -P -d -r RELEASE_4_EOL

Scot
--
DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were mamed while sending this message. Only slightly bruised.