irc/unreal

sekes gexlie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:05:26 UTC 2007

okay then. let's see what we'll get :)

[xnet] /usr/ports/irc/unreal> pkg_info | grep -iE 'c-ares|Unreal'
[xnet] /usr/ports/irc/unreal>
[xnet] /usr/ports/dns/c-ares> cd /usr/ports/irc/unreal/
[xnet] /usr/ports/irc/unreal> cd /usr/ports/dns/c-ares/
[xnet] /usr/ports/dns/c-ares> grep ares_config_info Makefile
OPTIONS=        CONFIG_INFO     "Add the ares_config_info patch" ON
[xnet] /usr/ports/dns/c-ares> sudo make WITH_CONFIG_INFO=1 install clean

[...]

===>   Running ldconfig
/sbin/ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib
===>   Registering installation for c-ares-config-1.3.2
===>  Cleaning for c-ares-config-1.3.2
[xnet] /usr/ports/dns/c-ares> cd /usr/ports/irc/unreal/
[xnet] /usr/ports/irc/unreal> sudo make install clean
===> Installing rc.d startup script(s)
===>   Registering installation for Unreal-3.2.6

voila!!

thank you