question regarding handling of a port listed with this address as the maintainer (mail/py-spambayes)

Jim Stapleton stapleton.41 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:54:15 UTC 2007

I gather that if I want to make an addition to a port, with this
address listed as a maintainer (meaning there is no maintainer,
correct?) I should just follow the instructions in the porters
handbook of using the same tool that creates bugreports, correct?

Additionally, the addition to the port in question, mail/py-spambayes,
requires I add a file to the work directory (I made an rc.d script for
it), as well as some small changes to the pkg-plist. I don't have a
good place to host this file, what do you all recommend I use?

Thank you,
-Jim Stapleton