PORTSUPDATING -is it too terse for users to be useful?

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:59:26 UTC 2007

I forgot to say:
1. I only took this one as an example of a general principle. In fact this entry is better than many others because it contains examples. I am wondering if, as a matter of course, references might be included to sources of more detailed information that would help those who might not be familiar with the terms used in a particular entry.