Urgent: pwlib library issues

Mayank Jain contactmayankjain at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:31:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is regarding pwlib library.

This library is used by our application and we have an old version of this
library( we actually do not know the version) which contains the symbol
"GetNumberValueAt"

>>strings libpt_FreeBSD_x86_r.a | grep GetNumberValueAt | grep PAbst

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi
GetNumberValueAt__C14PAbstractArrayUi

Now we have to port our application to 64 bit 6.1 freebsd machine , so we
downloaded pwlib  library for this version of freebsd but it does not
contain the symbol "GetNumberValueAt" . Because of this we are unable to
build our code and facing linking problem(undefined reference to this
symbol).

Could you please let us know that which version of pwlib library contains
this symbol "GetNumberValueAt" and where from to get the source code of that
version.

Also which version of pwlib (compatible for 6.1 freebsd , amd64) contains
this symbol "GetNumberValueAt" or any other symbol which substitute this
symbol.

--
Regards
Mayank Jain