How to make a make install without questions?

Gabor Tjong A Hung g.v.tjongahung at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:03:05 UTC 2007

make config-recursive is probably what you want as was said earlier.
However, config-recursive only calls the make config for the dependancies,
if you for some reason add another dependancy(by selecting some optionas)
then the make config isn't called for this port.
That's why I recommend you to be sure to run it again till you don't change
configurations. This will save you the "bleh forgot to config *that* port"
:D