The committed package speedup is a little bit flawed

Mon Jun 18 09:58:05 UTC 2007

Quoting Garrett Cooper <youshi10 at u.washington.edu> (from Sun, 17 Jun
2007 13:42:45 -0700):

> Pav Lucistnik wrote:

>>> I don't know, the patch is not by me.
>>>

>> I don't have that patch locally, so, it's probably lost.
>>

> I think you mean this PR, and it was just committed:

No. I was speaking about this one when I talked about some fixes. The
clean-speedup patch was not in this PR. I try to lookup the originator
(sorry, I can not remember who, he is someone @FreeBSD.org but doesn't
show up that frequently on the mailinglists I read or in commits so
that I know him very good). I search my INBOX and contact him.

Bye,

--
Many people are unenthusiastic about your work.