./options-descr file suggestion for ports

Wed Jun 13 07:37:21 UTC 2007

Quoting Gabor Tjong A Hung <g.v.tjongahung at gmail.com> (from Tue, 12
Jun 2007 17:26:35 +0200):

> As it is now some ports don't even have OPTIONS, and you need to define
> variables to "define" your options. I don't really understand why this is
> done this way, but this is equally annoying.

First there where no OPTIONS, then OPTIONS was introduced. If you feel
annoyed by those ports which are not converted yet to OPTIONS (because
nobody felt annoyed enough to convert them), feel free to submit
patches for them.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
A political man can have as his aim the realization of freedom,
but he has no means to realize it other than through violence.