php 5.2.3 selgmentation fault, can somebody else reproduce it?

Momchil Ivanov idiotbg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 22:35:38 UTC 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 22:23:44 Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> It doen't crash.
>
> Maybe you could try change order of extensions in
> /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini
> I see lot off crashes with "wrong" order of extensions.
>
> Miroslav Lachman

It seems like I`m the only one experiencing the crash :( I`ve tried without
any extensions, but with no luck - still crashes. I`ll update the kernel and
the base of the machine and the jail where this runs and give it a shot.
Many thanks for testing it.

--
PGP KeyID: 0x3118168B
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu