Php5 port and Apache Module

Sat Jun 9 20:18:14 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Hilton
Sent: 9 juin 2007 15:51
To: freebsd-ports at freebsd.org; User Questions
Subject: Php5 port and Apache Module

I can see that if I build the php5 port it defaults to CLI and CGI mode
but the Apache module is not built. Am I wrong when I assume that the
Apache Module will have the best performance? I guess that I'd just like
to understand the engineering decisions behind the default in the port's
configuration.

-- Chris

--
       __o          "All I was doing was trying to get home from work."
     _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks