FreeBSD Port: net-p2p/azureus

martinko gamato at users.sf.net
Sun Jun 3 17:32:03 UTC 2007

hallo,

after reinstallation of my freebsd system (6.2-stable) i noticed the
latest azureus (3.0.1.3_cvs) behaving erratically.  also looking at its
website it seems to me azureus is going to grow to accommodate new
functionalities which many users might not need.

therefore i wonder whether you could create and keep port of "old"
branch version 2 like it is case with a few other applications in the
ports collection.  well, even azureus home page offers both new and old
versions to download and run.

thank you,

martin