Eclipse Aptana (Was Re: eclipse 3.3.0)

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Sun Jul 22 13:36:01 UTC 2007

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:44:22 -0700
David Southwell <david at vizion2000.net> wrote:

> I am running Version: 3.2.2 with aptana mainly for Ruby, Ruby on Rails and
> Ajax on Rails programming and it is working fine

Hi David,
I took a look @ Aptana a few days ago and I am wondering whether it (the Eclipse plugin Download ) provides anything other than the Ruby Development tools (RTD) + Web Standard Tools (WST).

I have those tools already installed..and I can't seem to find any gross differences just by checking the screenshots in their site.

thanks, and apologies for the change of topic in the middle of the thread.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit."
   Robert Woodruff