[patch] FreeBSD Port: security/snort-rep

Olli Hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sun Jul 8 17:31:31 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-08 at 18:39 +0200, Simon Barner wrote:
> > the mastersite is now http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/software/snort-rep/
>
> Committed, thanks. Next time, please consider submitting a PR so your
> patch cannot get lost in the flood of mails on freebsd-ports.

sorry, my fault.

> Btw.: This port is currently unmaintained. Do you want to become the
> maintainer of it?

No, i found this issue in a automatic update script that fetch distfiles
for new and updated ports (issue was port database/php5-rrdtool).

A quick grep over the ports/INDEX showed also this port needs a update
of the mastersite (I know Tobi and David have left ethz and they have
now own sites for the projects).

cheers,
olli