VTK 5 in ports

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 30 21:54:11 UTC 2007

Le Sam 20 jan 07 à 18:28:45 +0100, Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org>
 écrivait :

> > > Does anyone knows when VTK (5.0.2, the last release) will be included in
> > > ports tree ?
> >
> > Could you please try the following port?
> > <http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/ports/vtk5.tgz>
>
> I have updated this vtk5.tgz, the first one was uncomplete.
> Now it includes math/vtk5, math/vtk-headers5 and math/vtk-python5 but
> vtk-python5 is not clean: it does not find vtkParseOGLExt.

Work In [slow] Progress: I have just uploaded a new vtk5.tgz.

math/vtk-headers5 has been removed (files get installed by vtk5), and
now both math/vtk5 & math/vtk-python5 build fine - but they do strange
things with their libs. Reviewers welcome!
--
Th. Thomas.