Problem with devel/silc-toolkit

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Sun Jan 28 03:48:04 UTC 2007

--On January 27, 2007 10:31:57 PM -0500 Wesley Shields
<wxs at atarininja.org> wrote:

> Clearly.  There is a chance that one or more of the mirrors is corrupted
> and depending upon which one you pull from will get either a passing or
> failing checksum.
>
>> I do not think this is a local problem.
>
> I'm now leaning towards a mirroring problem.  Have you ruled this out?

Although I thought of that, and it's certainly possible, I downloaded the
file directly from silcnet.org, so if there are mirrors that match the
checksums in the distinfo file, they don't match the file at the master
site.

I'll do some downloading and see what I come up with.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/