FreeBSD to Microsoft VPN

Stefan Sperling stsp at stsp.in-berlin.de
Sat Jan 27 00:34:17 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 04:40:21PM -0700, Jason Gretz wrote:
> Hey Guys, I want to connect my FreeBSD box to a Server 2003 VPN
> server, but I am having problems locating the proper
> software/documentation. Can you guys help me out? Thanks!

If it's a pptp VPN, try the net/pptpclient port.

It lacks documentation though. I maintain this port for OpenBSD,
and the port there includes a small howto I've written.

You can find it here:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/ports/net/pptp/patches/patch-USING?rev=1.2&content-type=text/plain

It should pretty much apply to FreeBSD as well.

I can also provide sample configuration files based on what
I'm currently using if you need any.

--
stefan
http://stsp.in-berlin.de                                 PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0