ports/lang/g95

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Fri Jan 19 00:05:45 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I hope someone will create a port for lang/g95.
* http://www.g95.org/

> G95 is a stable, production Fortran 95 compiler available for multiple cpu architectures and operating systems. Innovations and optimizations continue to be worked on. Parts of the F2003 standard have been implemented in g95.

This is another very good Fortran95 compiler other than lang/gfortran,
lang/ifc, and lang/ifc7.
Actually gfortran is a fork from g95.

Does anybody interested in making this? If nobody, I'll follow my
migration plan.
http://people.freebsd.org/~maho/gfortran/gfortran.html
priorty is not so high at the moment.

(BTW: I created lang/gfortran in 2004/2/1, as lang/g95 first.
I didn't know these two are different)

So many FORTRAN compiers around the world!

All the best,
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)