quitting maintainership

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 18 19:36:13 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 09:02:13PM +0200, Amnon Aaronsohn wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Amnon,

> I hope this is the right address.
>
> I'm currently the maintainer of the systutils/ltrace port for FreeBSD,
> at least in name. Since I don't have the time for this anymore, I request
> that you'll remove my name from there.

Usually, it's better to send a PR simply with this, but this list works
as well someimes.  I've reset your maintainership of that port.

Thank you for your work so far, and hope to see you back someday.

Cheers,
-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin at aauug.dk