C/C++ Applications Developer

Sam Modi smodi at theaspengroupinc.com
Fri Jan 5 23:53:51 UTC 2007

HiFreebsd

We have C/C++ Applications Developer multiple openings in different locations.

Locations: Ashburn, VA          (openings-4)
Location: Denver, CO            (openings-3)
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO   (openings-5)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO  (openings-10)
Location: Clinton, MS                   (openings-8)
Location: Tulsa, OK             (openings-3)

Rate: $45-$50 per hour

Job Type: Contract,
Total Exp: Good Experience
Start Date: ASAP,   (01/29/2007)
Duration: 12 Months,
Number of Openings: 35,
Primary Skills: C/C++, PERL, Java in UNIX environment
Other Skills/Job Responsibilities:
---------------------------------
Required Skills (Must have these skills)

o Mid-level developer
o An Experienced developer that has developed using C/C++ in an in UNIX environment.
o Perl and/or ksh scripting Plus skills, not absolutely
necessary:
o HTML, CGI and Web Development experience
o Perl experience.
o Oracle Pro-C or similar database background
o Perl DBI

Other Requirements/Notes:
-------------------------
we are not looking someone who has C experience on a PC as this is very different skill set. Also, qualified candidates must be self starts and have solid problem solving skills.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers

When sending resumes please include:

Rate
Contact telephone numbers
email address
Current location
Available date

Best Regards,

Sam Modi
Sr.IT Recruiter/Sourcing Analyst

Aspen Group,Inc
1100 Wayne Ave., Ste. 1175
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Ph: 301-650-6200 x2025
Fax: 301-650-1917
Email:-smodi at theaspengroupinc.com
www.theaspengroupinc.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list please reply to smodi at theaspengroupinc.com  with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.