[Mulberry-discuss] Problem with mail/mulberry

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Jan 3 13:30:01 PST 2007

Yes, I think the deinstall/reinstall properly registered the library.  I
ran portupgrade -ai and manually approved each upgrade.

linux-emulation:
pkg_info -a | grep linux_base
Information for linux_base-fc-4_9:

Yes, the S/MIME plugin worked in previous versions.  Not sure what
happened, because the plugin is there.

--On Wednesday, January 03, 2007 10:16:58 +0100 Palle Girgensohn