ports/106813: Can I get a maintainer-timeout and commit?

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Wed Jan 3 05:39:45 PST 2007

the dbmail guys are in contact with the upstream author.  No replies yet.  They (the dbmail folks) are putting a workaroundin for an additional issue with the library.  Without this patch, bad things will happen.  I've stopped using dbmail pending their fix.  Having this patch committed would help.

Thanks