Vpopmail Addition?

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Mon Feb 26 10:08:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 01:40:23PM -0500, William Olson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have sent emails to the vpopmail maintainer roam at freebsd.org to no
> avail in regards to a vpopmail addon. below are the messages I have
> sent in regards to this:

Err, sorry, I've been a bit quiet on vpopmail-related topics for
a while now, mainly since I've been working on the 5.4.18 upgrade.
Yes, I've received all your messages and will get back to you
Real Soon Now(tm) :>

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
.siht ekil ti gnidaer eb d'uoy ,werbeH ni erew ecnetnes siht fI