New portmaster with -o and other fixes
dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 22 19:11:58 UTC 2007
Based on discussion on this list, and some user problem reports and
suggestions, I've updated portmaster as follows. As always, thanks to
those who've shown an interest in improving this tool.
-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:05:08 +0000 (UTC)
--clean-distfiles[-all] options to check /usr/ports/distfiles for
stale stuff, and either offer to delete them or delete them all
Fix brain-o that broke the -o option.
1. If a port skeleton is missing, but the pkg db has an +IGNOREME
file, skip the update check, but issue a warning for it.
2. If there is no +IGNOREME file, and no version information is
present, fail with a helpful error message.
3. Clean up any trailing / character on directory names input
at the command line.
4. Allow user to specify just category/portname on the command
line without -p.
5. Work around a missing +REQUIRED_BY file for a -r port.
Make case consistent for all usage() items
Revision Changes Path
1.13 +79 -10 ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster/files/portmaster.sh.in
More information about the freebsd-ports