qt-3.3.7 install failure

Csaba Molnar molnarcs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:12:28 UTC 2007

Oh, thank you very much for your help!!!

Sorry I didn't answer, I went to bed after sending that error message.

I was not aware that I'm installing it to a non-default prefix (though I kept
wondering why the installed package is called qt-copy-3.3.6_3 on my system).

I only have these build flags in my make.conf
# build flags
WITH_NVIDIA_GL=yes
USE_GLX=yes
WITH_LAME=yes