What can I help Chris?

Janvier Pang janvier.roc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 03:19:57 UTC 2007

Hi, Max,

I'm really wonder how you can get your card works? Could you attach your
/etc/X11/xorg.conf, please?

I've tried many times to let my x1300 work, but fail. My laptop is Acer
Aspire 5101 with ATI Mobility Radeon X1300, the built-in "radeon" driver of
FreeBSD can not detect my card, and it's only work with "vesa" driver and
resolution as maximum 1024x768 now.

B.Rgds,

Janvier Pang