Port Imgseek

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 8 02:07:50 UTC 2007

On 2/8/07, Alfredo Perez <alfredoj69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is it possible you can make me the maintainer for Imgseek port?

Sure, but before you ask that question you really
should preempt our "why?", if you please. I mean
all we know about you is that you have a horny
email address and a name that yields 512k results
in Google, and you maintain one port (assigned to
you after a similar request).

I mean I honestly believe you're a great guy, but
please tell us a bit about yourself, what you're
planning to do with imgseek and fluxconf and we'd
very much like to see a patch or an idea of yours
concerning the ports.

Thanks!