how to "unbreak" sqlite?

David Benfell benfell at parts-unknown.org
Tue Feb 6 04:17:30 UTC 2007

Hello all,

When I first tried to install the roadmap port, somewhere down
the dependency tree, it tried to install the sqlite port.  Not
knowing any better, I checked both of the options for TCL.  I
see I can't do that.

But subsequent attempts to install the port don't give me the
menu again so I can try again.  It just keeps giving me the
same error, even though I've tried "make clean."

[grump... grump... grump...]  What do I do now?

--
David Benfell, LCP
benfell at parts-unknown.org
---
Resume available at http://www.parts-unknown.org/
NOTE: I sign all messages with GnuPG (0DD1D1E3).