Possibly unbuildable ports reminder

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Fri Dec 28 03:28:45 PST 2007

आशीष शुक्ल Ashish Shukla wrote:
> ,--[ On Fri, Dec 28, 2007 at 10:00:02AM +0000, Bill Fenner wrote:
> | Dear porters,
> |
> |   This is just a reminder to please periodically check the list of
> | unbuildable ports at http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/ .
> | A list by MAINTAINER is
> |
> | http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/
>
> Logs corresponding to my maintained ports at following URL, seems to me
> outdated:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/wahjava@gmail.com-date.html
>
> It seems list needs to be re-generated.
>
> HTH

I noticed that also for some of my ports, however it is correctly listed
under;
http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/craig001@lerwick.hopto.org.html

I had a quick look and there is another port listed for you at;
http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/wahjava@gmail.com.html

It looks like that is more up to date than the plain text version..

--
Kind Regards

Craig Butler