Asterisk add ons

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Tue Dec 25 11:08:52 PST 2007

Hello,

I don't write often to the lists, so I take the chance to thank all the
ports committers who work hard to keep everything up to date. Thank you
a lot.

Having noticed that the asterisk port has been updated I'd like to call
attention to PR ports/117270, which I found when installing a little
home asterisk system.

I have a system working well since mid November with that patch applied
so I'd like to know if it is planned to be committed or not.

I'm not asking for any priority for it, just to know.

Good Christmas to everyone!

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>