FreeBSD Ports Search webpage is not usable

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 20 07:30:00 PST 2007

Note that some packages might not be available for certain architectures
and FreeBSD versions, because the packages are always lagging few days
or a week behind the ports tree. Or the package can't be compiled.

We can't add it to the official website easily, because we don't have
that information available inside the website.