FreeBSD Port: horde-base-3.1.5_1

Barry Byrne barry.byrne at wbtsystems.com
Wed Dec 19 06:29:46 PST 2007

Jeremy,

Thanks for the quick response.

You're correct in assuming I don't have Multibyte enabled.

However, I just rebuilt php on another machine and enabled multibyte,
then built horde-base on that, but still had the same characters
in the NLS.php file on that, so not sure what the problem is.

Regards,

Barry