kgpg

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Mon Dec 17 12:20:35 PST 2007

I am trying (with notiable lack of success so far, but I'll be posting
to -questions about that, so don't answer it) to get seamoneky to
cooperate with GNUpg ... so I saw a reference to another port,
security/kgpg, and I went to build it.  Unfortunately, kgpg has a
dependency tp gnupg1, and I already have gnupg (the current port, whic
hinstalled version 2.04 of gnnupg) and I have no intention of
downgrading.  My question is, can kgpg cooperate with the later version
of gnupg, or should I forget the port?