make index doesn't work

Bernard Nowakowski bn209386 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Dec 13 06:33:03 PST 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to find a solution to my problem via Google or
freebsd-ports' group archive but maybe you can help.

The problem is: I run cvsup, go into /usr/ports and type make index. After
some minutes I get the following error message:
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.gnome.mk", line 643: Malformed conditional
(${_USE_GNOME_ALL:Mpango}=="")
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 6147: if-less endif
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
===> graphics/graphviz failed
*** Error code 1
1 error

I run cvsup every day for over half a year. I encountered the above
problem a few days ago.

I'm using FreeBSD 6.2-Release. My /etc/make.conf:

CPUTYPE=athlon-xp
CFLAGS= -O2 -pipe
CXXFLAGS+= -fconserve-space
MAKE_SHELL=sh
COPTFLAGS= -O -pipe
INSTALL=install -C
DOC_LANG=	en_US.ISO8859-1	pl_PL.ISO8859-2
WITH_NVIDIA_GL=yes
PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8

Thanks for help.