Ion3 license violation

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed Dec 12 01:04:28 PST 2007

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 08:47:03AM +0000, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> I could make it GPLv3 and nagware at the same time.

Yes, and you could put on makeup, shave your armpits, put on a ballerina's
dress, and declare yourself Queen of Saturn And All Its Moons for all it
matters to FreeBSD now.

We can make enough of our own drama here, thanks.  Please take your own,
and see what a wonderful reception it will get in the Windows world.
(Free hint: they already have a windows manager built-in.  Get it?)

mcl